There are a ton of online calendar tools - here are 12 that are used most by our customers and what we’re even using here at Sendspark.
- Book Like A Boss is pretty cool, they allow you to not only have an online scheduler but a way to allow people to pay you for your services.
- Calendly the tried and true scheduling tool that everyone knows, a 🦄!
- CalendarHero the calendar app formerly known as zoom.ai - They have a ton of video integrations, which is great!
- Doodle can send a visual snapshot of your availability - no more back-and-forth emails!
- Hubspot this is what we’re currently using at Sendspark, along with the majority of our users… super simple and straightforward!
- MeetFox besides just scheduling meetings you can host video calls, and collect payments.
- ScheduleOnce is built for teams with round robin and pooled resources abilities as well as a bit of integrations.
- SavvyCal is built with a real attention to detail (great UI). A scheduling tool both the sender and the recipient will love. Check out this article to see how to add your SavvyCal to Sendspark videos.
- Sidekick uses a simple AI to help remove the back-and-forth with scheduling. You can easily sync your Gmail and outlook.
- TidyCal brought to you by our good friends over at AppSumo.
- X.ai automates the most tedious parts of scheduling by finding compatible times to meet with large groups, sending follow-ups, and rescheduling meetings.
- YouCanBookMe you can add customizable confirmations, reminders and follow-ups for you and your customers.
Did I miss anything?
I’m always interested in hearing about the latest and greatest calendar tools tweet me!