Record and share videos faster! Now you can record and share videos directly from your favorite customer messaging platforms:
This makes it super fast to create video messages, so you can set yourself apart from the crowd and connect more authentically with customers.
How It Works:
As soon as you have the Sendspark Chrome Extension installed, you’ll start seeing Sendspark icons in your Gmail, LinkedIn, Intercom, Zendesk, and Hubspot email compose windows.
You can simply click the icon to launch the Sendspark recorder, or choose from any of the following options:
- Record New Video — lets you record a video of yourself or your screen to instantly insert into your LinkedIn message to drive more sales meetings
- Request Video — lets you insert a video request link to get a video back from your conversation partner. This is the easiest way to request a customer testimonial or user feedback.
- Meet Now — lets you share your Zoom or Google meet link to hop on a live call and talk face-to-face
- Send Calendar — lets you share your Calendly or scheduling link to set up more sales meetings in the future.
- Add Last Recording — lets you add the last video you recorded on Sendspark to your LinkedIn message with one click
- Video Library — opens your Sendspark dashboard so you can access or manage existing videos
Preview and Insert
After recording, you’ll get a chance to preview and re-record your video.
When your video is ready, you can insert it right into your emails or LinkedIn messages.
Sendspark automatically creates an engaging preview image of your video, so you can feel confident you’ll get a great response from viewers.
Get Started — Instantly
These are Instant Integrations! By installing the Sendspark Chrome Extension, you’ll instantly be able to use Sendspark for LinkedIn, Gmail, Intercom, and more customer messaging channels coming soon!
Need More Help?
Check out these articles for step-by-step instructions on how to share videos in each of these platforms: