We have a new Partner Program to make it easy for you refer Sendspark and make money!
Sendspark is made for sharing. And when people see your videos - they love them so much - they create their own Sendspark accounts.
This is awesome! And we want to make sure you're enjoying the awesome-ness, too.
So, we've made it really easy for you to add your own referral links below videos. This way, when people see your videos and sign up, we can pay you for your referral.
How much can I make?
With the Sendspark Partner Program, you make 25% off all subscriptions you refer - recurring forever.
So depending on which Sendspark pricing plan your viewers sign up for, you can make quite a bit of money from what you're already doing - recording and sharing videos!
How it works
Get started with the Sendspark Partner Program in less than 5 minutes. Here are the steps to becoming a Sendspark Partner:
- Create your partner account with LeadDyno
- Copy your referral code to your clipboard
- Save your referral code in your Sendspark Workspace Settings
Now, your referral link will automatically show up on all of your video share and request pages - so when viewers click the link and create Sendspark subscriptions - you will get paid.
Note: You must keep the white-label toggle "On." If you disable the Sendspark badges on your video share and request pages, no one will be able to click your link.
Get paid automatically
One month after viewers purchase through your link, you will start getting deposits in your Paypal account for 25% of their subscription. These will recur monthly or annually, depending on their subscription type.
More ways to share Sendspark
Once you're a Sendspark Partner, you can share Sendspark in all kinds of ways. Here are few ideas to spark some inspiration:
- Send out a video newsletter showcasing Sendspark in action.
- Share your affiliate link across your social channels.
- Partner with us for a webinar for your audience.
- Add Sendspark to your website as a recommended resource.
- Talk about Sendspark on your podcast or video blog, and include your partner link.
- Write a blog post, case study or e-book on video email marketing.